Q:POE is invalid A: Could POE work well at the beginning? 1.If it worked well before, please select another POE connector or network cable and try again. If the problem persists, try using a power source, such as PZ0374. If the work now, that POE module is defective. We offer you 3 options: A,Get a new POE module; B, Partial … Continue reading
1. Go to Network IP camera configuration. Please fill in IP address, HTTP port, RTSP port, User and password accordingly. Note: Please select Topsee RTSP in Make/model. 2.Save and quit after setting is done. 3. Go to camera PTZ setting interface. Check Enable PTZ and other controls. Select Topsee in Network IP. Check Use another ip/port and fill in 8091. … Continue reading
Device Info- Name: random IP address, Username, password: fill in accordingly Port: 80 Brand: Grandstream Camera model: GXV3610_FHD (Please select GXV3601_HD if 2MP 1080P as highest resolution; GXV3610_FHD for 3MP 1080P, and GXV3651_FHD for 5MP 1080P.
1. Please first check with the router. HWD IPC WiFi is 2.4G, not compatible with 5.8G router. 2. Please make sure the WiFi antenna and connector are fixed tight . 3. WiFi module is connected externally. There is a green LED. Generally speaking, the camera will recognize the WiFi module in about 15 seconds after it is power on. It … Continue reading
In the WiFi section, check Enable WiFi, and click Save. Please select “Yes” to reboot the device After rebooting, click “Scan” to search WiFi access point. 3 Select suitable WiFi access point and double-click. 4 Input WiFi Key manually. 5 Click “Save” and “Yes”, and then the device reboots again. WiFi function is available after rebooting.
1. Please select motion detection region first. Reference here: The setting of Motion Detection for IP Camera (HWD series) Alarm Action — Record Video From Pre Alarm X seconds to After Alarm X seconds and Upload to Alarm Center 2. Run GSURF_PRO/VMS, and follow the steps below. 3. Select the camera and follow the steps below. … Continue reading
1. Click “Enable Motion Detection” . 2. Allow to set up to 16 motion detection regions at most. 3. Click “Show Motion Detection Regions”, then you can view the regions selected. 4. After selecting the region number, click “Edit”. Hold the left mouse button down and drag the mouse pointer … Continue reading
1. Mark motion detection region. Detailed setting reference as below. The setting of Motion Detection for IP Camera (HWD series) Once setting is done, check “Email and FTP upload JPEG and store it to USB card” . Click “save” . 2. SMTP interface setting as below. Then click “save” and exit. 3. Make sure your mail box … Continue reading
Question: No image on NVR, but can view it via IE. Solution: Log-in NVR, go to menu–setting–device—device info—stream type. Please adjust the resolution the same as that of the IP camera. If you have any questions about this article, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
There are 2 Apps for NVR mobile terminal accessing, GOOLINK(using P2P technology) and VMEYE. GOOLINK: Please follow steps as below. 1. Click ‘+’. There are three Add ways optional. You could select the one as you need. Here is the device parameter setting interface. 2. Fill in a device name (randomly) 3. Fill in your … Continue reading
There are two ways to get access to IP camera via Internet. A. configure visiting plug on your router. B. set DMZ HOST on your router, it is much easier. A. When a remote access via internet visit, port forwarding in router is a must, different brands routes have different name, but the operation is the same. Take … Continue reading
DVR cards were invented to make it possible to turn a computer into a security surveillance center. This is made possible by installing a DVR card into an open slot on a computer. This is accomplished by utilizing an advanced video compression technology that has been developed along with the other advances in video technology over the past few years. … Continue reading
YZ-Camera Series Compatible with IPQ1654X IPQ1656X IPQ1658X IPQ2121X IPQ2129X IPQ2358X IPQ2359X IPQ2361X IPQ2362X IPQ2364X IPQ2366X IPQ2367X IPR1664X IPR1665X IPA1537X IPR1688X IPA1539X IPQ2383X IPQ2385X IPQ2375X YZ-Camera Series File Type: bin Data Language: English License: Freeware Data Size: about 15MB Update Time: 2014-08-28 Operating environment: Win2000 / 2003 / XP / 7 The firmware upgrade is only suitable for IP cameras of … Continue reading
HWD-Camera Series Compatible with IPQ2217X IPQ2218X IPQ2229X IPQ2231X IPQ2232X IPQ2234X IPQ2238X IPQ2248X IPQ2251X IPQ2266X IPQ2267X IPQ2291X IPQ2334X IPQ2347X IPQ2348X IPQ2352X IPQ2353X IPQ2355X IPR1611X IPR1677X IPR1678X IPR1686X HWD-Camera Series File Type: bin Data Language: English License: Freeware Data Size: about 16MB Update Time: 2014-08-28 Operating environment: Win2000 / 2003 / XP / 7 The firmware upgrade is only suitable for IP … Continue reading
HWZN-Camera Series Compatible with IPR1622X IPR1623X IPR1624X IPR1625X IPR1626X IPR1631X IPR1675X IPR1676X IPR1679X IPR1681X IPR1682X IPR1687X IPA1517Q HWZN-Camera Series File Type: sw Data Language: English License: Freeware Data Size: about 13MB Update Time: 2014-08-28 Operating environment: Win2000 / 2003 / XP / 7 The firmware upgrade is only suitable for IP cameras of HWZN series . It supports CMS, P2PCamLive